martes, 18 de octubre de 2011

FAMILY MEMBERS (BÁSICO 1-2)

1 Look at Ann’s family tree.




a) Complete Ann’s description of her family by writing the correct name in the gaps.
 

1 __________ and 2 __________, my mother and father, (I call them mum and dad, by the way), have three children, two daughters, me and 3 __________, and one son, 4__________. My older sister, 5 __________, is married and has two children, my niece, 6 __________, and my nephew, 7 __________. Her husband’s name is 8 __________. He’s my brother-in-law, and he’s very nice. My younger brother, 9 __________, is still at school. I have two cousins. One of them, 10 __________, my dad’s brother’s daughter, is a really good friend. The other one, 11 __________, is younger than me, and I don’t know him very well. He lives in Australia with his parents, Uncle 12 __________ and Aunt 13 __________. I know all my other relatives very well. I visit my grandfather, 14__________, and my grandmother, 15 __________, every Sunday. I call them grandad and granny. And my favourite auntie, 16 __________, who is single, is lots of fun.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario