sábado, 21 de septiembre de 2013

MISSING U




This is the tale of the letter named i, a
lonely author who lived life with a sigh
Typing her treatise on the common green pea
i encountered a problem while pressing one
key
The harder she pushed, the worst was still
true
i declared to herself “I’m missing my _”
A panic seized i and she looked to the sky
Confirming her fear that all was awry
i dashed through the city and away from the
crowds
Fleeing the streets and all that was loud
Climbing a cliff overlooking the sea
i searched for a sign that would answer her
plea
“My writing is hindered, my home life is
stark.
_pon a jo_rney for _. I m_st now embark.”
She hopped on a ship and it sailed double
quick
Clutching her side, i felt quite seasick
She arrived at a jungle all filled with
suspense The lump in her throat said she’d moved well
past tense
The bees they were buzzing, the blue jays
flew near
But i gathered her courage and slashed past
her fear
She burst through to a vista all cloaked in
blue
And i’s eyes slowly widened as they took in
the view.
Umbrellas, ukuleles and UFOs too,
All could be found in this haven of u.
“You’re welcome to stay, but you won’t see
much here.
When the b_rds flew away so went the cheer.
The f_sh are long gone, no Key l_me p_e,
There’s plenty of sorry, but not even one
i.”
She peered at his face: kind, handsome and
true.
“I am none but i. U is that you?”
u looked at me then like I will never forget
and I took your hand on the day that we met.
So that is the story according to me
Of how i found u and they became we.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario